Dentures are removable dental devices that replace large spans of missing teeth.Dentures are a good, cost-effective alternative for when a patient is not a good candidate for dental implants.
Things we want our patients to know about dentures:
- Getting dentures requires fitting sessions in our office that will take a few weeks
- Dentures have a natural look with good chewing function
- Dentures should last years and are very durable if cared for properly
- Dentures should be brushed daily to remove plaque and food
- Remember to soak your dentures overnight with a mild solution made for dentures
- Don’t brush too hard, boil, soak in hot water or bleach dentures, as these methods of cleaning will damage them